Hotels and location of LISER seminar
Hotels, hostels and university residences:
Universitat de Barcelona
Melcior de Palau, 140
08014 Barcelona, Spain
Tel. +34 93 403 57 70
Fax.+ 34 93 403 57 72
- Metro: L3 and L5 (Estació de Sants) and L3 (Plaça del Centre)
- Bus: lines 30, 32, H10, 78, 109 i 215
- Train: Estació de Sants
- I want to go (how to get to the university by public transport)
- Google street view
Catalonia has become one of the main tourist destinations of Spain, with a history among the oldest in Europe, with a variety of artistic treasures, the Romanesque churches and the great names in modern art and architecture like Dalí, Gaudí, Miró, Picasso ...
Barcelona, situated between the sea and the mountains, has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Spain, having been renewed for the 1992 Olympic Games.
Barcelona is a city replete with monuments, buildings and unique places that are well worth a visit: The Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter, Sagrada Família, Modernism, gastronomy, markets, shopping… come and enjoy Barcelona!
- Turisme de Barcelona
- Website of Barcelona city Council
- Barcelona city guide
- Barcelona is much more, enjoy tourism near Barcelona